Among the many glorious views we saw in Costa Rica are these images of the rivers emptying into the Pacific Ocean. As we flew down to Drake Bay this is what we saw. Check out the silt flowing into the sea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The trouble with gardening is that it does not remain an avocation. It becomes an obsession. ~ Phyllis McGinley
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back? - Steven Wright
I consider every plant hardy until I have killed it myself...at least three times. - Tony Avent
3 comments:
Wow...awesome pics! It's amazing there you can still find undeveloped ocean front property in this world!
Glad you guys had a safe and enjoyable trip.
I mean ..."It's amazing you can still find undeveloped ocean front property in this world."
There really should be an edit function for comments!
I agree that these are very cool pictures. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment