I am happy to report that the family returned home safely from our adventure in Central America. What a terrific time we had in Costa Rica. Kurt did a fabulous job of building a terrific itinerary. Thank you, Kurt! Our week was full of wonderful new experiences such as swimming with crocodiles and colorful fish, hiking around an active volcano, chasing whales, hiking in the lush, tropical forests, riding ziplines through the canopy and hanging like Tarzan from ropes.

Our trip was also unexpectedly enriched by meeting interesting new people. Whether it was in an airport, on a hike, at dinner, or in an over-crowded van, we made many new friends from all over the world.
Kurt keeps asking us all what our most favorite experience was on the trip...and I have to admit it's hard to narrow the choice down to one. But wh
at I think I'm coming away from the trip as being most memorable for me is all the outstanding, rich colors that we soaked in while we were there for a week. And I can't say that I ever really knew there that there were that many shades of green in God's box of Crayolas. What a beautiful world we live in! Thank you, God!
at I think I'm coming away from the trip as being most memorable for me is all the outstanding, rich colors that we soaked in while we were there for a week. And I can't say that I ever really knew there that there were that many shades of green in God's box of Crayolas. What a beautiful world we live in! Thank you, God!
And today is Grandpa Don's birthday. I certainly thought of both him and mom while we traveled last week. I think they must be pretty darn impressed with us and our adventures! Happy birthday, Don!

No comments:
Post a Comment