Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Technical Difficulties

So it's been a little while since my last post. I ran into a few technical difficulties and had trouble accessing this site. Anyway...those worries are behind me now and I can continue my venture in blogging.


Since we last spoke, we put in the vegetable garden and already are yielding some beautiful harvest. Yellow squash have been the mainstay to-date but the first zucchini was harvested today. How many weeks does it take for a family to get tired of squash for dinner? I think I'll keep tabs.


I've also started working on the patio. Katie and I worked hard over Mother's day weekend laying the flagstone....now I need some nice filler and I'm working on building the bed that will surround this new living space. The vision continues to come alive.

It's now officially hurricane season. Time to print the hurricane tracking map...Arthur has already made himself known. http://www.wral.com/weather/hurricanes/

Cheers!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Hi Melissa! Looks like you have a little bit of heaven on earth growing there. -laurie